Sales Representative – Scandinavia
Polytex Stoffen is a renowned and succesful wholesaler of fashionfabrics, situated in the Amsterdam area, The Netherlands.
We have a vast selection of ladies- and children’s wear fabrics, which we deliver to both retail and online stores, garment makers, ateliers and designers all over Europe. We present a new collection twice a year, a summer and winter collection, consisting of approx. 250 new items.
Polytex Stoffen is working with several representatives and agents in The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Austria, Swiss and the UK. Furthermore we started to conquer Scandinavia. In order to continue this international success we are looking for a representative or agent in Scandinavia.
As a representative you will be responsible for an territory in Scandinavia. During the week you will visit existing and new customers and show them our collection. We will provide you with all the new samples of our newest collection. At all time you can have sales support from our home office in The Netherlands.
- Proven success cold-calling and selling B2B services preferred, but general/retail sales experience acceptable
- Outgoing, engaging, sales-motivated personality
- Any experience with the textile branch
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel daily within your local territory
- Self motivation and excellent time management
- Knowledge of the English language (for communication with the home office)
As an representative you will get in return:
- A base salary + commission structure
- Social facilities (according to the law) + accident insurance
- Ipad and cell phone with database management software
- Travel allowance
If you think that you, or someone you know, could be the right business partner for Polytex Stoffen, please do not hesitate and send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This e-mail should contain a motivation and a resume.